+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education to Experience

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
Hello all,

First of all thank you for this forum and its wonderful people who clear almost all queries regarding Canada visa.

I have a doubt.

My work experience falls under NOC skill level B, 5241, Graphics designer. Infact I worked as a technical lead in animation from 2010-2014 and later worked as Production manager in the same company till 2018. In between I took MBA through distance education in 2015. I would like to know
1. Whether I qualify for this NOC level?
2. My degrees are Bcom and MBA. Hence is it really mandatory to have work experience in relation with education?

Note: I have two certificates of short-term animation courses. Its not a diploma or degree

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
1 - Yes.
2 - No.
Thanks for your response.
I have gone through the employment requirement of this NOC . However I have only two short term animation certificates instead of other degrees they mentioned. Can you confirm whether that would be enough? It's in 2004

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response.
I have gone through the employment requirement of this NOC . However I have only two short term animation certificates instead of other degrees they mentioned. Can you confirm whether that would be enough? It's in 2004
"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

Reactions: bobbyanimo

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response. I am happy that I can now proceed to apply for Graphic designer :)