+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education requirement does not match the NOC

avtars

Jan 31, 2018
so is b.ed compulsory or not for NOC 4031? My wife also holding a Msc Physics degree and teaching in Secondary school as a Physics and English teacher.

Race25

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, I have a question about the noc. My job title is quality Lab technician. I couldn't find anything on the noc website. When I saw the roles and responsibilities I couldn't figure it out if it's noc B or C. Can anyone help me out? Below is the job description:

"Responsible for evaluation, control and completion of metallurgical and dimensional analysis of regular production throughout all stages of manufacturing from forming and finishing. as well as analysis of new product, material process development and routine tests and analysis on base and blended powder."

joemotayo

Mar 2, 2018
i have applied under NOC 4031 for Canada immigration. If you need further assistant plz share with me your email address
......good morning, i am currently in the EE pool with NOC 4031 and i am B.Sc (Demography & Social statistics) with no B.Ed. I am currently a Mathematics teacher here in Nigeria with over 3 years experience. I will appreciate your advice regarding this NOC. What i should and should not bother myself about in this application. Though i can read through the chat hear that the B.Edu is not a MUST in as much my experience can be substantiated. My email is adeosuntolulope123@gmail.com.
Await your advice.

BALKARGDB

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

I too have the same question, is B.ed (bachelor in education) is compulsory for EE pickup as my spouse is also a teacher with M.A. as highest qualification without B.ed.

Please share knowledge
Thanks

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Is there any update please? Is bachelor’s degree in education required?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Is there any update please? Is bachelor’s degree in education required?

......good morning, i am currently in the EE pool with NOC 4031 and i am B.Sc (Demography & Social statistics) with no B.Ed. I am currently a Mathematics teacher here in Nigeria with over 3 years experience. I will appreciate your advice regarding this NOC. What i should and should not bother myself about in this application. Though i can read through the chat hear that the B.Edu is not a MUST in as much my experience can be substantiated. My email is adeosuntolulope123@gmail.com.
Await your advice.

mary1010

Jul 22, 2019
I am also sailing in the same boat.....I request the members to clear this confusion.....has anyone applied with NOC code 4031, without a B.Ed degree and received PR.
Its really very urgent....please help me make a decision.

victor_canada

Jul 5, 2018
I am also sailing in the same boat.....I request the members to clear this confusion.....has anyone applied with NOC code 4031, without a B.Ed degree and received PR.
Its really very urgent....please help me make a decision.

Yes you can go ahead and apply. You don't need BEd degree. I know a lot of people that have done the same and gotten PR.

mary1010

Jul 22, 2019
i have applied under NOC 4031 for Canada immigration. If you need further assistant plz share with me your email address[/QUO
Yes you can go ahead and apply. You don't need BEd degree. I know a lot of people that have done the same and gotten PR.
thank you......you mean they got PR without BEd degree and with NOC code 4031.
one agent clearly told me that i am not eligible to apply under this NOC because i dont have BEd degree.