+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education points in CRS - Two or more certificates

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one graduation already and I just completed a PG program from IGNOU and want to change my education category to "Two are more certificates". However, when I tried to check if I can get the ECA done through WES, I couldn't find the option of PG Certificate or PG Diploma. Do anyone here have got PG Diploma or PG Certificate assessed from WES or any other assessment body?

One more question on this front - I am planning for an online certificate from a Canadian university. "Certificate course in Project Management" to be specific. Can I claim it under Two are more certificates?

mppreethi87

May 28, 2018
I have one graduation already and I just completed a PG program from IGNOU and want to change my education category to "Two are more certificates". However, when I tried to check if I can get the ECA done through WES, I couldn't find the option of PG Certificate or PG Diploma. Do anyone here have got PG Diploma or PG Certificate assessed from WES or any other assessment body?

One more question on this front - I am planning for an online certificate from a Canadian university. "Certificate course in Project Management" to be specific. Can I claim it under Two are more certificates?
Hi,

Were you able to get point for 'two or more degress' for 1 year PG diploma from IGNOU? There is no proper answer to this anywhere on the forum.
If you throw some light I will be very grateful. Thanks!