+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Loan Query

anonworker

Aug 5, 2020
Hi All,

I have very less time in paying the college's tuition fee, so I am thinking to pay my education fee myself and apply for education loan later ? is it possible ?

Can I get education loan amount on my saving bank account if I show them receipt of flywire paid by me ?

Has anyone been in this situation ? Thanks

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi All,

I have very less time in paying the college's tuition fee, so I am thinking to pay my education fee myself and apply for education loan later ? is it possible ?

Can I get education loan amount on my saving bank account if I show them receipt of flywire paid by me ?

I think it is possible. But it depends upon the bank. Talk to the bank manager of the bank you are planning to apply the loan. In my case they told me I can get the money by showing the receipt.

Reactions: anonworker

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi All,

Yes it is possible. atleast with ICICI and SBI I know but better to consult with bank first

Reactions: anonworker