+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Loan Problem..!! Please help..!!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a situation regarding the education Loan.. I am from the state of Kerala,India and in here they have introduced the system of service areas for banks for providing education loans.. ie, U will have one specific bank for the Municipal ward which u reside and u can take a loan from only that particular bank..!! And as I inquired, the bank which falls in my ward is a local bank which is not in the CHC list..!!

I have required funds as bank balance but even if I take loan against FD still I have to take it from the said bank which wont work..!! so if I apply in General Category will liquid and running finance will do or a loan is still mandatory as in SPP..?? I know its a really weird situation and I simply cant find a solution..!! Time is running out as well..!! If anyone has some suggestions, Please help..!!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok.. I guess nobody knows abt the situation as most of them are not from the area which I mentioned..!! Anyways Thank u guys..!!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Looks like indian students are not here anymore otherwise someone must have guided you. I wish I could help you, anyway best of luck

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatsnandu said:
I have a situation regarding the education Loan.. I am from the state of Kerala,India and in here they have introduced the system of service areas for banks for providing education loans.. ie, U will have one specific bank for the Municipal ward which u reside and u can take a loan from only that particular bank..!! And as I inquired, the bank which falls in my ward is a local bank which is not in the CHC list..!!

I have required funds as bank balance but even if I take loan against FD still I have to take it from the said bank which wont work..!! so if I apply in General Category will liquid and running finance will do or a loan is still mandatory as in SPP..?? I know its a really weird situation and I simply cant find a solution..!! Time is running out as well..!! If anyone has some suggestions, Please help..!!
Nandu why don't u take the loan from some other state? why don't u take the loan from any city in Tamilnadu against your FD?. one can take loan from the state he/she doesn't reside in.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
Looks like indian students are not here anymore otherwise someone must have guided you. I wish I could help you, anyway best of luck
Willingness to help is as equal to helping..!! :D Thanks Inam..!!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
champ1388 said:
Nandu why don't u take the loan from some other state? why don't u take the loan from any city in Tamilnadu against your FD?. one can take loan from the state he/she doesn't reside in.
I have a corporation bank account In Bangalore.. But as per my initial inquiry they need me to show some Resident tieups in Bangalore..!! But yes may be u r right, that might be the case with Corporation Bank.. I will try some others... Anyways thanks a lot for the suggestion..!!