+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

education loan from a non finincial bank in India

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
i have applied for a education loan for humber college in a non financial bank. Is it true that colleges accept loans from some specfic bank only which are listed on their site. Now that my loan is approved i m worried that it might create some problem in VISA, plz give me some advice if it's true..

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
As long as the loan is real, it shouldn't be an issue. Is the institution you got the loan from a recognized, licensed, and registered organization? A co-op bank?

CarloWiggins

May 29, 2023
As far as I know, colleges usually accept loans from multiple banks, not just specific ones listed on their site. It shouldn't create any problems with your visa. But it's always a good idea to double-check with the college's financial aid office, just to be sure.

CindyCuevas

May 28, 2023
Hey there! As long as your loan is from a legitimate and recognized institution, it shouldn't pose any issues. Just make sure the organization you got the loan from is licensed and registered. Regarding your question about it being a co-op bank, it could be worth checking with the bank directly to get more information. They can provide clarity on their status.

CindyCuevas

May 28, 2023
Hey there! As long as your loan is from a legitimate and recognized institution, it shouldn't pose any issues. Just make sure the organization you got the loan from is licensed and registered. Regarding your question about it being a co-op bank, it could be worth checking with the bank directly to get more information. They can provide clarity on their status.
By the way, have you ever thought about looking into some wealth planning strategies for the future? It's always a good idea to consider your long-term financial goals.