+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History - OINP

cl2021

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding education on the OINP program. I have got a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) and more recently I got a Diploma (2 years).

They are both included in my ECA report, the thing is that when I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree" on the OINP profile a warning is displayed saying "To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream you must have a Canadian's Bachelor's degree or higher or its equivalent". I'm not sure what to do here, if I only enter my Bachelor's degree on my OINP profile it will differ from my EE profile, which I don't think is ideal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any help is welcome.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding education on the OINP program. I have got a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) and more recently I got a Diploma (2 years).

They are both included in my ECA report, the thing is that when I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree" on the OINP profile a warning is displayed saying "To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream you must have a Canadian's Bachelor's degree or higher or its equivalent". I'm not sure what to do here, if I only enter my Bachelor's degree on my OINP profile it will differ from my EE profile, which I don't think is ideal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any help is welcome.
That is just a caution for the applicants without bachelor degree. Because two are more certificate is possible without Bachelors too. OINP wants at least one to be Bachelor. JAust choose two or more certificate and add both bachelor and diploma. You should be good.

Reactions: cl2021

cl2021

Mar 11, 2021
That is just a caution for the applicants without bachelor degree. Because two are more certificate is possible without Bachelors too. OINP wants at least one to be Bachelor. JAust choose two or more certificate and add both bachelor and diploma. You should be good.
Thanks @mrsamcan, I really appreciate your help. I've done that!