+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Gap

sarathdna

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

My name is Sarath and I am from Bangalore, I have a big doubt on the study gap issue on Canadian Student Visa. I have completed my B.A Animation from Kerala in 2010 and soon after the course completed I got a job in Bangalore. I had 2 backlogs and the University was weak in conducting the exam for those on time. Two times again I contacted University and the dates of the exam were once at my Dad's funeral and the recent one was next day of my marriage. Now the problem is I can't write the exam again as per the University as the chances got over and they are not able to provide any more details. I have been working in Canadian Aviation as 3D Lead for last 6 years and 3 months. I want to join for a Game Art course in Sault College, I have chosen this course by the advice from my Company as we are now adding a new domain in Gaming and the company wants me to lead that particular domain. Even I'll get a complete refund of my study expenses from the company once I am done with the course and join back. I have checked with a consultant here in Bangalore and they are telling since I have a study gap of 7 years my Visa will get rejected. And I only have the course completed certificate from college mentioning I have successfully completed 3 years of B.A Animation and Graphic Design.
Does this mean I won't get Student Visa? The course I have chosen is in the same area of my experience.

Please help me out in this confusion.

Thanks in advance,
Sarath