+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Evaluation for PR

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I am a BSCIT graduate with MBA degree from Welingkar College, Mumbai, India.
WES has approved my Bachelors degree but does not recognize my MBA College
I am considering going for reevaluation with IQAS. So do I need to evaluate both the degrees or just my MBA?

Cheeka26

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I recently evaluated my ICM diploma in HR with WES, and I received the below report:
1) Bachelors degree (4years)

2) ICM diploma: Equivalent to a Canadian Undergraduate Certificate (one semester).

Please who has successfully used this to claim two or more points under express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I recently evaluated my ICM diploma in HR with WES, and I received the below report:
1) Bachelors degree (4years)

2) ICM diploma: Equivalent to a Canadian Undergraduate Certificate (one semester).

Please who has successfully used this to claim two or more points under express entry?
The second can‘t be counted to claim more points. It is assessed as one semester (4 months) towards a diploma or degree.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
2-3 months after receiving your documents
We applied through agent in 2019 September and their was Balance to pay n they told they have paid that. Still it shows not paid. But agent is telling they have paid. But we did not get it. So they don't give tracking number at all. So we paid n ask a new one last week. That's why I ask. Thanks