+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education equivalency to fill in form

Smagha

Jan 10, 2019
Hi

In the Study section of the application form, should the "Level of education" field be completed as per WES equivalency as there is another field for WES equivalency at the bottom of the form?

My 2 years post-grad degree is considered a Masters in India but as per WES this should be a "One year program at a univ..." (since undergrad was 3 years)

Entering Masters in Level of Education and "one year at univ" in Level of Education as per WES report is increases our points from ITA when we preview score.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Whi
Hi

In the Study section of the application form, should the "Level of education" field be completed as per WES equivalency as there is another field for WES equivalency at the bottom of the form?

My 2 years post-grad degree is considered a Masters in India but as per WES this should be a "One year program at a univ..." (since undergrad was 3 years)

Entering Masters in Level of Education and "one year at univ" in Level of Education as per WES report is increases our points from ITA when we preview score.
Which form are you referring to??
EE Or eAPR

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi

Entering Masters in Level of Education and "one year at univ" in Level of Education as per WES report is increases our points from ITA when we preview s
Referring to the eAPR form
I had also faced the same issue. eAPR form consider your actual degree where as express entry profile counts as per ECA report. ..

I had raised the same query in this forum and got a reply that its a system glitch and we need not to worry about it as the officrer handling the case will manually calcukate the points as per ECA report and hence ll consider your score same as EE score