+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education (diplomas/degrees)

SojunJung

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, can I upload a Certificate of Graduation for Education (diplomas/degrees)? This letter shows "Degree: Bachelor of Science" and "This is to certify all the facts written above.".

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi, can I upload a Certificate of Graduation for Education (diplomas/degrees)? This letter shows "Degree: Bachelor of Science" and "This is to certify all the facts written above.".
Hi, you don't have the degree/diploma yet or is there any other reason for uploading this letter? Also, is this letter like a provisional degree or something?

SojunJung

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, you don't have the degree/diploma yet or is there any other reason for uploading this letter? Also, is this letter like a provisional degree or something?
I think I miss my degree. I contacted the University in my country and they said it is something that they can issue only one time. So, the only thing that I can provide for now is a Certificate of Graduation that includes all the info such as my name/date of birth/date of admission and graduation/Degree: Bachelor of Science/department. It is on the University's letterhead incl. the president's signature.