+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education degree category

Nobiya

Aug 30, 2018
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company, nevertheless who will make a better primary applicant?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I am new here and I have been engorsed in reading and understanding all the information, so for starters I wanted to know that if I have a 3 years bachelor's and 1 year master will it b accounted as two or more degrees??

Also I worked for almost 6 yrs till January 2014 and my husband is still Working, both our degree and experience is the same, but since he is still working there is better chance of getting required letters from company, nevertheless who will make a better primary applicant?
1. Normally two or more degrees, but it depends on what your ECA will say in terms of equivalency. That's what will determine what option you choose.
2.The best PA is the one with not only the most CRS and FSW (eligibility) points, but also the one who is able to get all documents (especially work documents) per CIC standards.