+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

education credential process...... help help help

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
sir,
as i am from india. I saw all the required information for credential on wes.org... please let me know can we send +2 class transcripts along with university transcripts OR send only Bachelor and Master degree transcript to wes. also tell me if we paid all the money of courier charges along with credential amount then at the time of courier which receipt to be shown to him..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to send school transcripts. Just send your Bachelors and Masters transcripts and degree copies as required by WES.

WES charges only for the assessment - you will have to pay courier charges separately when you are sending the application through FedEx/DHL/any other agency.

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
jasmine_rticell said:
sir,
as i am from india. I saw all the required information for credential on wes.org... please let me know can we send +2 class transcripts along with university transcripts OR send only Bachelor and Master degree transcript to wes. also tell me if we paid all the money of courier charges along with credential amount then at the time of courier which receipt to be shown to him..
you do not need to send any SSC or HSC certificates if you have Bachelors or Masters Degree.
The courier charges that you pay on the WES site is for them to send it back to you. You have 2 options, Canada post or Courier.

The courier that you send from here to WES is not included in the fee & you have to bear the cost yourself so no question of showing anything receipt to them. It will cost you around Rs.800 to Rs.1200 for you to send the courier.