+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Evaluation

Kiara1987

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

I have received my WES credentials for 2 of my education levels:
1. My Bachelor degree in Science (3 yrs)
2. My post graduation diploma in management.

However, for my first education degree, WES mentioned it is a Canadian equivalent for Bachelor's degree (4 yrs); and status is recognized institution.
For the 2nd education, WES mentioned it is a Canadian equivalent for Post graduate diploma from a non-recognized institution.

My questions are:
1. Will I get points for the 2nd education qualification?
2. Will the points be verified and added prior to ITA, or post that?
3. Can I still add it in my profile for the application, even if I may not get points for it?
4. Since my work experience is all in the field of my post graduation, I would like to add it to my profile. Would my application be rejected if I do? if yes, does it go back to the pool, or is it rejected permanently?

Please help.

Thanks!

Kiara1987

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

However, for my first education degree, WES mentioned it is a Canadian equivalent for Bachelor's degree (4 yrs); and status is recognized institution.
For the 2nd education, WES mentioned it is a Canadian equivalent for Post graduate diploma from a non-recognized institution.

My questions are:
3. Can I still add it in my profile for the application, even if I may not get points for it?
4. Since my work experience is all in the field of my post graduation, I would like to add it to my profile. Would my application be rejected if I do? if yes, does it go back to the pool, or is it rejected permanently?

Please help.

Thanks!

Someone please guide

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi,

My questions are:

Please help.

Thanks!
Hi,
1. No, Points are only awarded for education that is recognized.
2. Prior to ITA. just mention bachelor's degree with ECA number
3. Yes
4. No it wont be rejected if you are NOT claiming points. You can mention this in your personal history.

I would also recommend you to try IQAS or any other organization for ECA of your post graduate diploma.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,

My questions are:

Please help.

Thanks!
1. No
2. Prior to ITA.
3. Yes, in personal history, but you cannot get points for your post graduate diploma as it is from a non-recognised institution.
4. No, your application won't be rejected.

However, I must add, it is almost impossible to secure an ITA with just bachelor degree. You should consider a different evaluation agency for PG Diploma ECA or a PNP.

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am from Pakistan and wish to apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Program-Express Entry. My 1 aunty and 3 first cousin are also living there.I got 7 overall IELTS band,By Profession I am doctor and did MBBS (05-years) and also completed M.Sc in Diabetes(2 years)

I wish to know about following: -

1. I am doctor done MBBS (5-years) and M.Sc(Diabetes) should I also verify Matric(Secondary School Certificate-10 Class) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate-12 Class) from WES?????

2. Should I get ECA from any other body like ICAS,IQAS,ICES instead of WES, is it ok or not which body is most authentic?

3. I did Graduation and Masters from same Government University, most university officials reluctant to send seal envelope directly to WES ,if it is happened what should I do?

4. Should I apply for boths bodies for ECA like Medical Council of Canada & WES

5. HEC Verification is mandatory or not

Kiara1987

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,
1. No, Points are only awarded for education that is recognized.
2. Prior to ITA. just mention bachelor's degree with ECA number
3. Yes
4. No it wont be rejected if you are NOT claiming points. You can mention this in your personal history.

I would also recommend you to try IQAS or any other organization for ECA of your post graduate diploma.
Thank you so much, this helps.

Kiara1987

Sep 9, 2019
1. No
2. Prior to ITA.
3. Yes, in personal history, but you cannot get points for your post graduate diploma as it is from a non-recognised institution.
4. No, your application won't be rejected.

However, I must add, it is almost impossible to secure an ITA with just bachelor degree. You should consider a different evaluation agency for PG Diploma ECA or a PNP.
Ok, noted. Thanks!