+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education and Professional NOC differ, Still can we apply ? NOC for BHMS Doctor.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dear Seniors,
I am a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery(B.H.M.S.) Doctor.

Studied for four and a half year and one year of internship, makes it five and a half year in homeopathic medicine and surgery.

My Degree is verified by WES. With CRS is 430.

As per my education my NOC is 3232
As per my experience my NOC is 3112

In India most of the homeopathy doctors are practicing Allopathic and working as a physician and family practitioners.

I am working as a Resident doctor and a supervisor in Multi-Speciality Hospital since last 4 Years, My work experience come under NOC 3112.

I would like to apply under 3112 General Practitioners and Family Physicians. Coz my Professional NOC is in Demand List.
Are there any restrictions on this type of cases. That Education and Professional NOC differ and still chances to get the PNP ?

Your genuine support will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

FMB

May 13, 2018
hello,

Ammy.

I posses the same qualification ie BHMS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune. Could you please advice your experience with WES for qualification confirmation.

we have created the account and received the WES reference number. could you advice if we need to send any other documents other than the transcripts to WES. And is BHMS recognized in Canada for PR purpose. will this degree count?

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
hello,

Ammy.

I posses the same qualification ie BHMS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune. Could you please advice your experience with WES for qualification confirmation.

we have created the account and received the WES reference number. could you advice if we need to send any other documents other than the transcripts to WES. And is BHMS recognized in Canada for PR purpose. will this degree count?

Nice to know this andahappyhto guide you that.
Please get your 12th certified from hsc

Go to shivajinagar office meet Mr Gayakwad. With attested xerox copy of 12 marklist and certificate with application. 8 days he will take.

FMB

May 13, 2018

Go to shivajinagar office meet Mr Gayakwad. With attested xerox copy of 12 marklist and certificate with application. 8 days he will take.
Dear ammy
I have done my 12th ie hsc from mumbai university.
I have the result with me in pune, but the passing certificate i am not carrying.
Please advice..
Could you share your contact details on

FMB

May 13, 2018

Dear ammy
I have the result with me in pune, but the passing certificate i am not carrying.
Please advice..
Nine seven six nine nine seven zero four two one.. to know more.

Who is mr gaikward and how do i reach him.and his location.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dear ammy
Please advice..
Nine seven six nine nine seven zero four two one.. to know more.

Who is mr gaikward and how do i reach him.and his location.

Hi Mate,
I just helped you to save time, Which was wasted by me due to not aware of this process and no one told me that BHMS Doctors need 12th passing certificate Transcript requirement for WES.
You need to investigate the Mumbai HSC procedure, I met this guy who is clerk but make sure you call him SIR ;-) Ground level nothing changed neither Vikas nor progress.

You need to score really good in IELTS to crack EE (441 CRS) coz in any PNP this profession is not in demand list. Don`t trust on agents.

FMB

May 13, 2018
Hi Mate,
I just helped you to save time, Which was wasted by me due to not aware of this process and no one told me that BHMS Doctors need 12th passing certificate Transcript requirement for WES.
You need to investigate the Mumbai HSC procedure, I met this guy who is clerk but make sure you call him SIR ;-) Ground level nothing changed neither Vikas nor progress.

You need to score really good in IELTS to crack EE (441 CRS) coz in any PNP this profession is not in demand list. Don`t trust on agents.

Thanks.
could you please advice the transcript for HSC will be issued from college and sealed or i need to go to board and they will give the transcript.

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Transcript is University/Board`s authority, Sealed and in envelope of the university is recommend, It depends on University/ Board.
Please visit the place manually, They will make sure you visit 3 to 4 times but your work will be done, They don1t entertain on phone.

FMB

May 13, 2018
Transcript is University/Board`s authority, Sealed and in envelope of the university is recommend, It depends on University/ Board.
Please visit the place manually, They will make sure you visit 3 to 4 times but your work will be done, They don1t entertain on phone.
Ok. Thanx a ton for your assistance.

Milaan

Jan 22, 2021
Dear Seniors,
I am a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery(B.H.M.S.) Doctor.

Studied for four and a half year and one year of internship, makes it five and a half year in homeopathic medicine and surgery.

My Degree is verified by WES. With CRS is 430.

As per my education my NOC is 3232
As per my experience my NOC is 3112

In India most of the homeopathy doctors are practicing Allopathic and working as a physician and family practitioners.

I am working as a Resident doctor and a supervisor in Multi-Speciality Hospital since last 4 Years, My work experience come under NOC 3112.

I would like to apply under 3112 General Practitioners and Family Physicians. Coz my Professional NOC is in Demand List.
Are there any restrictions on this type of cases. That Education and Professional NOC differ and still chances to get the PNP ?

Your genuine support will be greatly appreciated.
Hi Ammy,
I have same question. Finally Which code did you use for immigration purpose?

Milaan

Jan 22, 2021
Unfortunately I didn’t have any experience as homeopath. I worked as a medical office in allopathy hospital which is quite common and approved practice in India.
Waiting for your reply. It will be appreciated.