+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education and Family

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone
I submitted my profile but didn't get points for my education in Canada as well as having an uncle who's a citizen.
What could be the issue?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
You don't get CRS points for your uncle. Only a brother or a sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada can give you CRS points. Your uncle only gives you 5 points towards your six-factor selection criteria under FSW program.

For education, what was your answer to this question: "Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?" If you chose "yes", then this most likely is the issue.

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
You don't get CRS points for your uncle. Only a brother or a sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada can give you CRS points. Your uncle only gives you 5 points towards your six-factor selection criteria under FSW program.

For education, what was your answer to this question: "Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?" If you chose "yes", then this most likely is the issue.
Thanks. I'll check