+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edu evaluation for WES

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
Hello,

Has anyone recently got the transcript and certificate from ICWAI institute for immigration process to be send to WES. if so please help me who could assist from the institute for the same.

Anusha9028

Dec 12, 2017
Hello,

Has anyone recently got the transcript and certificate from ICWAI institute for immigration process to be send to WES. if so please help me who could assist from the institute for the same.
Hi, can u please share, if you have found out the procedure to obtain certificate from ICWAI institute.I am clear with the procedure for the transcripts but unsure how to obtain copy of membership certificate in a sealed envelope from the membership team.It would be of great help if u can help.Thank you..

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, can u please share, if you have found out the procedure to obtain certificate from ICWAI institute.I am clear with the procedure for the transcripts but unsure how to obtain copy of membership certificate in a sealed envelope from the membership team.It would be of great help if u can help.Thank you..
i only got the transcript done from the University. I have have not got the membership done from the university. I am not sure if this is needed. Do they consider Masters only if the membership certificate is there

Anusha9028

Dec 12, 2017
i only got the transcript done from the University. I have have not got the membership done from the university. I am not sure if this is needed. Do they consider Masters only if the membership certificate is there
Thanks for replying,Since it was there in the required documents list,I thought it was necessary,I have just started with the procedure so I am not so sure.