+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eDO FBI PCC timeline

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi people .... Yesterday I went to DHL to post the fingerprint cards and i wrote the address as mentioned by the FBI website ... But these DHL people are saying i need to write a contact number and a persons name ... It seems its mandatory !!! I told them that i can write their office contact number but not name ... as its a police HQ .... He just dint accept my parcel ... and its insane ... really irritated !!!! A

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Anyone had a similar situation with DHL ?? I dont know what to do now as this is the only international courier near my place ... i am currently residing in OMAN ...

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi .... I sent the fingerprints to the FBI on 9th july and they received it by 11th ... But i dint receive any notification email ?? How much time do they take approximately to send a notification after receiving the fingerprints ???

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Sorry to bother you again. But since you have done this on an a4 need to ask: Can I fold the a4 papers that have finger prints while mailing to fbi ?
(I have asked this q somewhere else too but wanted to know what you did since you did it with an a4)

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi ... Even i did on A4 size paper but the quality of the paper was slightly thicker when compared to regular paper .... And the fingerprint technician expert advised me to never fold papers containing fingerprints . Just mention " DO NOT FOLD " on the envelope . Hope this helps ........

aranrana

May 31, 2018
Do people submit their PDF FBI Check or the letter they send as the attachment in their PR Application?

Thanks