+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eDO FBI PCC timeline

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
There are several places where you can get electronic one. Just Google it based on your location.

I would suggest visit local police station and get it done over there.

In my case I printed cards for good paper quality at FedEx and ordered inkless pad from Amazon and sent 9 different copies of fingerprint cards.

You don't need to submit a new application I guess not sure about that I would suggest call them and ask

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
There are several places where you can get electronic one. Just Google it based on your location.

I would suggest visit local police station and get it done over there.

In my case I printed cards for good paper quality at FedEx and ordered inkless pad from Amazon and sent 9 different copies of fingerprint cards.

You don't need to submit a new application I guess not sure about that I would suggest call them and ask
Thanks for your input @haniya.carielle . So i emailed fbi and they confirmed that you need to submit a new application and pay once again to get it done.
maybe this time i will send them like 8 copies of the fd258 card too.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone .... i am new on this forum and received ITA yesterday . I need to apply for my husbands FBI PCC ASAP and have the following doubts regarding FD - 258 FORM .
1. What should be written in the following columns ?
A ) ORI ( It says this field is mandatory )
B ) Citizenship
C ) Employer and Address section ?

2. Is Social Security Number mandatory ? My husband had one when in the US ? Should the entire number be written or just the last 4 digits ?

3. Should the FD - 258 FORM be printed on good quality cards or just normal A4 size paper would suffice ?

Would be really greatful if anyone guides me on this ..... Thanks in advance .

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone .... i am new on this forum and received ITA yesterday . I need to apply for my husbands FBI PCC ASAP and have the following doubts regarding FD - 258 FORM .
1. What should be written in the following columns ?
A ) ORI ( It says this field is mandatory )
B ) Citizenship
C ) Employer and Address section ?

2. Is Social Security Number mandatory ? My husband had one when in the US ? Should the entire number be written or just the last 4 digits ?

3. Should the FD - 258 FORM be printed on good quality cards or just normal A4 size paper would suffice ?

Would be really greatful if anyone guides me on this ..... Thanks in advance .
1A. Nothing
1B. Name of your country
1C. Nothing

2. Write full number and old one will work

3. A4 is fine but I would suggest go for a good laser 80lb paper print it from FedEx or UPS it is cheaper will cost around 70-80 cents per page

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi there again .... have an urgent query !!! Plz help !!!! When filling the online EDO form , under mailing address can i put my brothers address details as he resides in the US and would obviously receive the hard copy quicker ???

Also what do i mention under ... IN CARE OF .... and under ..... ATTENTION ???

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys can i print fbi form on standard a4 and send 5 copies? has anyone printed on standard a4?

Do they make you pay again if none of the fingerprints you send are good enough?
Yes I have sent it in standard a4.
I don't think you need to pay again, just resend prints.