+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hey there, mine is aor april too! Did you pass criminality yet? Can you share your timeline please? Thanks!
Sure
ITA: Feb 13, 21
AOR: Apr 20, 21
Medical: May 11, 21
Biometric: May 07, 21
ADR: May 13, 21 - IMM5669 Schedule A
ADR: Not Applicable June 12, 21
ADR: Sept 03, 21 - RCMP
Eligibility: Passed - Called IRCC
Security: In process - Called IRCC
Criminality: not started - Called IRCC

I think Security is cleared therefore they moved to Criminality and requested RCMP criminal clearance certificate. This is only my guess because IRCC is not answering on call.

MY FILE IS TRANSFERRED FROM VANCOUVER TO EDMONTON

Merseilles

Apr 27, 2021
My friend got the PR who applied in mid APRIL and my security is still in process even though I applied in late January. I was recently requested Schedule A and the only thing which is not passed yet is security. I guess perks of being from Pakistan

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
My friend got the PR who applied in mid APRIL and my security is still in process even though I applied in late January. I was recently requested Schedule A and the only thing which is not passed yet is security. I guess perks of being from Pakistan
At least your files are moving as they request additional documents. Finger crossed and wish you guys all the best.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
My Eligibility is in review required since april 2021. I ordered gcms and found out that no one touched my file for 4 months. Any one here in the same boat??
Is there anything we can do or just wait??
Aor Mar 2021

saly118

Oct 29, 2019
My Eligibility is in review required since april 2021. I ordered gcms and found out that no one touched my file for 4 months. Any one here in the same boat??
Aor Mar 2021
Same here!
AOR Feb27.
I guess there is nothing we can do but live our life.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Aor Mar 2021
Eligibility and security not started.
I ordered GCMS notes two months ago and still waiting for...

KrishPS

Jul 19, 2021
AOR: Jan 15th, 2021
Medicals: Feb 5th, 2021: Passed
Biometric: already given when applied for Work Permit (No need)
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

VO: Edmonton

No update on the case. I have called the IRCC last week. The customer representative said that your case is not important because they are looking into the Afgan applicants. It's really frustrating. Even after connected the call to IRCC still has the same answer.

I ordered GCMS notes 2 months back and still waiting for ......:(

• Sad
Reactions: mangogo

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
AOR: Jan 15th, 2021
Medicals: Feb 5th, 2021: Passed
Biometric: already given when applied for Work Permit (No need)
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

VO: Edmonton

No update on the case. I have called the IRCC last week. The customer representative said that your case is not important because they are looking into the Afgan applicants. It's really frustrating. Even after connected the call to IRCC still has the same answer.

I ordered GCMS notes 2 months back and still waiting for ......:(
"your case is not important", what does it mean ?