Congrats!
Can you let us know your AOR date pls?
Sure, it's on my signature as well.
AOR - Dec 17, 2020 CEC Inland

Per GCMS note received on July 26:
Primary VO - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary VO - Winnipeg IRCC
MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Eligibility: Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security -Not Started
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Completed

And then I saw a ghost update on July 30
Even though now getting the portal email, there's still nothing updated on my IRCC portal. (Stayed Medical passed since then)

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021

MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Security -Not Started
Info Sharing - Completed

Even though now getting the portal email, there's still nothing updated on my IRCC portal. (Stayed Medical passed since then)
CONGRATS!!!!

Reactions: JamieCCH

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021

MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Security -Not Started
Info Sharing - Completed

Sorry, I forgot to ask? You said the notes were received on July 26 but when was it generated? It probably said in the note?

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Sorry, I forgot to ask? You said the notes were received on July 26 but when was it generated? It probably said in the note?
Thank you!
Sorry, I don't understand this question. Doesn't GCMS start tracking/noting everything constantly once the application is created?
I applied for it on June 24. The newest update on that note is EE Eligibility set to Recommend Passed on April 14.

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Thank you!
Sorry, I don't understand this question. Doesn't GCMS start tracking/noting everything constantly once the application is created?
I applied for it on June 24. The newest update on that note is EE Eligibility set to Recommend Passed on April 14.
Some notes are generated right before sending to us, some are not. I rmb theres a case on this forum, the notes said background still in progess or not started but the agent said everything has passed.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Some notes are generated right before sending to us, some are not. I rmb theres a case on this forum, the notes said background still in progess or not started but the agent said everything has passed.
Oh I see. I don't know about that. I can't find where this is noted. Mine is the new formate.
There's Application Assignment on the first page and the Due Date is July 21. Is this it?

ricaelum42

Dec 19, 2020
my job title and duties have changed though, what should I do in that case?

It's a whole new NOC CODE?
Is it prior to AOR or after AOR? If it's after AOR then it's OK. You just put both titles in the letter and indicate your job responsibilities and time period under each title. And then you can add a LOE to explain that at the time of AOR you were under your previous NOC.

Reactions: zupermarn