+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
So I have uploaded the photo and confirmed the address on the portal. What's next? Would I get an email confirming the PR status (also called as e-copr?) and then a card to my mailing address? Is my understanding right?

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
So I have uploaded the photo and confirmed the address on the portal. What's next? Would I get an email confirming the PR status (also called as e-copr?) and then a card to my mailing address? Is my understanding right?
I heard that the e-copr will be available on the portal to be downloaded (not sure when), and the card is another wait… but not this long

Reactions: hamza125

Bannu0623

Jan 23, 2021
Hi - Below are my updates:

Primacy VO - Edmonton (transferred from Vancouver in June)
Secondary VO - Vancouver
AOR - January 26, 2021
MEP - February 17, 2021
Biometrics - Exempt
Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - In Process
Security - Not Started
Info Sharing - Done
BG - Not Started

No Ghost Updates so far.

Thanks.
I got a query to submit updated Sch A (IMM5669) declaring my family info and places i lived in the past 10 yrs etc. VO Edmonton.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
What's up with the Edmonton IRCC showing up on Google Maps as temporarily closed? Does anyone know if Edmonton re-opening soon? Thoughts?
Guys, I don't know if it would make difference but I noticed today that Edmonton IRCC is now open on google maps. Its status was Closed until recently. Maybe now they will start working on better capacity. Let's hope it is true

canada2637

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Guys, I don't know if it would make difference but I noticed today that Edmonton IRCC is now open on google maps. Its status was Closed until recently. Maybe now they will start working on better capacity. Let's hope it is true
Good point bro. What is your file’s newest update?

Reactions: Bannu0623