Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I literally just called IRCC and the agent was trying to justify that they are currently working on September 2021 application.
I had to cut her off, I said to her "there are April 2021 , May 2021 and even June 2021 AOR getting their application approved" , but IRCC is giving wrong information on the website..........................................

They just pick random files and work on it.

If not for my GCMS notes, I wouldn't know that my file was abandoned since February and then pick up in July (5 MONTHS AND NO ONE TOUCHED MY FILE)
I said the same thing to the IRCC agent today but it looks like they don't have any power to do anything on the application, so I decided to stop calling every week unless I see the Application updated on my profile it's literally a waste of my time

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Even same thing happen to my friend her file was not touched for 5 months in her gcms it said review on may 1st by May 6th the final decision made but still they gave her portal request after 2 weeks on may 26th by June 27 she got copr look at the timeframe they just unnecessarily delayed her time but one thing good happen is that she got her card in 2 weeks ..

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
So I have received the GCMS notes today, and eligibility is Review Required since June 10th, and the reason is employment from 2008 to 2014 they are not able to as there were no LOES provided. However, I have uploaded the experience letter and LOES as my company name changed from one to another. This is BS***, and they haven't touched my file for one month. The analyst also wrote that even without that experience, I am meeting the CRS score, not sure how long this will take.

Does anyone with any similar experience?

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
U should get gcms to know what’s going on?
my friend she waited like 10-11 months out of frustration she applied for gcms to know what’s was happening then later she found that In her gcms it’s mentioned that she is currently out of Canada so clarify this prob she called ircc and inform them that she is in Canada and not left the country since 2018 and rest every step was passed in notes except this out of context thing ….later one of the officer called her and cleared it …after that call she got the portal request within 5 hour
So … keep urself in touch with the profile
Just a suggestion!!
Rest it’s upto you

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
U should get gcms to know what’s going on?
my friend she waited like 10-11 months out of frustration she applied for gcms to know what’s was happening then later she found that In her gcms it’s mentioned that she is currently out of Canada so clarify this prob she called ircc and inform them that she is in Canada and not left the country since 2018 and rest every step was passed in notes except this out of context thing ….later one of the officer called her and cleared it …after that call she got the portal request within 5 hour
So … keep urself in touch with the profile
Just a suggestion!!
Rest it’s upto you
Thanks. Yes, I did apply to get notes and found an issue. I then sent a document for a review. After that, there were no updates, only the record that they received the file.

Bannu0623

Jan 23, 2021
Almost same in my case also.. Hope we will hear good news soon..

Primacy VO - Edmonton (transferred from Vancouver)
Secondary VO - Vancouver
AOR - January 25, 2021
MEP - February 16, 2021
Biometrics - February 19, 2021
Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - In Process
Security - Not Started
Any update on your case status? Mine is still same.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Thanks. Yes, I did apply to get notes and found an issue. I then sent a document for a review. After that, there were no updates, only the record that they received the file.
How much time did they take to respond to the web form?

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
I literally just called IRCC and the agent was trying to justify that they are currently working on September 2020 application.
I had to cut her off, I said to her "there are April 2021 , May 2021 and even June 2021 AOR getting their application approved" , but IRCC is giving wrong information on the website..........................................

They just pick random files and work on it.

If not for my GCMS notes, I wouldn't know that my file was abandoned since February and then pick up in July (5 MONTHS AND NO ONE TOUCHED MY FILE)
What did the agent reply? Lol