Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Just saw a GU: Application/profile update, but no real update in the app. Looked legit.

You're gonna receive it man, no doubt about it. ;) Our only job right now is to be patient
Great!! Keep us posted man

Reactions: jabrams001

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
ITA - 9 dec 2020
AOR -25 jan2021
My ircc VO - edmonton
Medical -passed
Biometric- passed
Both in feb
Criminality-passed (July 2021 )
I don’t know exact date the client support rep just pass
Eligibility and security - not started
Every week on Friday I call them to know the progress last time they said they got all forms for eligibility but it’s not started so I don’t know what that means
What is frustrating to me is people who has put file after me got their Portal request and ircc took only 2 months
And my co worker got it within 5 month his AOR was 15 days later from mine and his ircc VO -Calgary
I don’t understand why this edmonton office is slow even ircc - Ottawa is quick
Frustration level is increasing day by day

Last edited:

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Then I don’t understand why they have timelines if they can process files faster
Honestly IRCC doesn’t have any pattern they just pick whatever file is first ….there should be series to follow
I literally just called IRCC and the agent was trying to justify that they are currently working on September 2020 application.
I had to cut her off, I said to her "there are April 2021 , May 2021 and even June 2021 AOR getting their application approved" , but IRCC is giving wrong information on the website..........................................

They just pick random files and work on it.

If not for my GCMS notes, I wouldn't know that my file was abandoned since February and then pick up in July (5 MONTHS AND NO ONE TOUCHED MY FILE)

Last edited:
Reactions: chhatbarjignesh