+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Congratulations my aor is jan 25 th 2021 . Called cic yesterday representative told all stages completed just waiting for the final decision by visa officer. Dont know how long it will take more.
do you know when all stages completed?

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Usually they donot tell anything. Actually they asked for my fee receipt on 20 th sep so i called and said have you got it. Then he opened my file and told me this. But it is good to try atleast if we get any information its better to call
I’m actually waiting on gcms too it’s been more than a month since I applied on august 18th
I’m not getting any clarity where and which stage my file in
Last time when I called in august the rep kept telling me eligibility in progress and security not started

Nitin-p

Sep 29, 2021
I’m actually waiting on gcms too it’s been more than a month since I applied on august 18th
I’m not getting any clarity where and which stage my file in
Last time when I called in august the rep kept telling me eligibility in progress and security not started
I applied for gcms on 27 july so it has been amost 69 days still i dint get gcms notesn

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
thank you! AOR march 30.Medical pass april 19. Ghost update 27 September , ADR changed from not applicable to we are reviewing on October6.And portal email today october 12.
When did they request your ADR? They requested schedule A for me but status still "not applicable"

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
When did they request your ADR? They requested schedule A for me but status still "not applicable"
they requested Hong kong pcc in april but they received the pcc in may. And status was not applicable till a couple days ago.It pretty much took them full 6 months to finalize my application. 6 months and 11 days

Reactions: lllsouzap