• TEST PASSED 19/20 on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 12:30pm
  • DECISION MADE! Friday, February 16, 2018 at 9:05am
  • LETTER OF INVITATION TO TAKE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP April 11, 2018 at 2:20PM

• OATH OF CITIZENSHIP. Thursday, April 26th 2018 at 8:30AM CANADA PLACE
  • Finally CANADIAN CITIZEN. Thursday, April 26th, 2018 at: 10:04am

Reactions: punjabimunda

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
I'm a little bit curious as to what exactly is going on at the Edmonton IRCC. Unless people aren't updating the spreadsheet, there seems to be a whole lot of nothing going on in that office as far as citizenship applications go. Anyone had any positive experience recently?

Danielnases

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I'm a little bit curious as to what exactly is going on at the Edmonton IRCC. Unless people aren't updating the spreadsheet, there seems to be a whole lot of nothing going on in that office as far as citizenship applications go. Anyone had any positive experience recently?
In Process since 3 month ago. no updates

Danielnases

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Looking at the spreadsheet, it looks like there have been very little updates for anyone at any stage who has an application in the Edmonton office
my understanding is that they don't update the application status on time and they process applications randomly. I have seen people who already got their citizenship and applied after me and people who have not invited for test yet and applied before me. I'm so frustrated.

Reactions: robreeves

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
My e-cas status is decision made since feb 28, called cic today after 45 mins of hold got answer you have to wait , You are Not scheduled for oath yet . I am not sure what Edmonton office is doing , they not even update upcoming oath ceremonies month ahead or so like other offices

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
My e-cas status is decision made since feb 28, called cic today after 45 mins of hold got answer you have to wait , You are Not scheduled for oath yet . I am not sure what Edmonton office is doing , they not even update upcoming oath ceremonies month ahead or so like other offices
Seems like they dont have enough citizenship judges for oath ceremonies.

May 11th Oath ceremony got letters. No update for May ceremonies after that. Wait game continues....

Reactions: Pgtk

punjabimunda

Apr 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Thanks for making some noise. Yes, apparently it's been slow here at Edmonton office. I have been waiting for DM since my test day which was on January 23, 2018.

musicengg

Nov 14, 2017
Yes, I guess a lot of us are waiting for DM and Oaths.

An acquaintance of mine got Oath invitation yesterday from Edmonton for next week. Kind of surprising that CIC only gave a weeks notice.

Good luck with the wait everyone and hope we hear back soon :)

Reactions: punjabimunda

Micasnake

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, I guess a lot of us are waiting for DM and Oaths.

An acquaintance of mine got Oath invitation yesterday from Edmonton for next week. Kind of surprising that CIC only gave a weeks notice.

Good luck with the wait everyone and hope we hear back soon :)
What's you timelines for your citizenship application thanks

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated. Congrats!!

Did you get test invite today/
Hi Raj,

Called the call centre this morning local time and she gave me the date. She told me to check the junk mail for the invite email, but there was nothing. Expecting the update to happen later today on my ecas as per the agent. Thanks.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

Called the call centre this morning local time and she gave me the date. She told me to check the junk mail for the invite email, but there was nothing. Expecting the update to happen later today on my ecas as per the agent. Thanks.
Ok Thanks. You waited a lot for AOR. I hope rest of the process would be fast for you.

Reactions: rasmy