+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edmonton applicant Oct. 2017 after C6

gossipgirl17

Oct 4, 2012
Hi guys any idea about passport application my oath will be april 2 can i apply for a passport on a friday april 6? I know they said wait 3 bussiness days but i have a travel plan to go to the states april 14. ? TIA

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys any idea about passport application my oath will be april 2 can i apply for a passport on a friday april 6? I know they said wait 3 bussiness days but i have a travel plan to go to the states april 14. ? TIA
You can apply on the morning of April 05. If your oath is on April 02, then do not count that day and leave 2 business days. That leaves you with April 05 to apply for passport at the latest.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
There's a two business days wait after the ceremony.
So ceremony on 2nd, wait 3rd and 4th, request on 5th.

If you want to know for certain you'll have the passport you'd need to go to the passport office to apply, show proof of travel, and ask and pay for express or maybe even urgent pick-up (express means pick-up 2 to 9 business days after applying, urgent is at the end of the 2nd business day after applying). (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/fees/passport-canada.html and https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/processing-times.html)

Their standard processing time is 10 business days plus the time to mail the passport to you, which may be too slow (they're often faster, but I expect you wouldn't want to risk it).

wilkan

Jan 31, 2018
So calm in here. anyone from the people who had their test on Feb 15 got his/her oath invitation yet?