+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR

Mimismo_u42

May 27, 2022
Hi Everyone,
My family and I applied for PR through C.E.C and PR was Approved Nov 2021. My wife was the principal applicant and she was outside of Canada but I was inside Canada. My wife and children got their COPR and are now in Canada with me. They have also gotten their PR Cards. I , on the contrary, was asked to confirm my address and upload a picture on the PR portal which I did from November 2021. We are now at the end of May 2022 and I am yet to receive my eCOPR.What can I do?

kimmigrants

Mar 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,
My family and I applied for PR through C.E.C and PR was Approved Nov 2021. My wife was the principal applicant and she was outside of Canada but I was inside Canada. My wife and children got their COPR and are now in Canada with me. They have also gotten their PR Cards. I , on the contrary, was asked to confirm my address and upload a picture on the PR portal which I did from November 2021. We are now at the end of May 2022 and I am yet to receive my eCOPR.What can I do?
Sorry to hear this. I haven’t been in your situation but would urge you to reach out to your local MP (Member of Parliament) to check in with the IRCC on your behalf. You may be able to get some information/move this forward through that.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
We are a family of four and a same PR portal account for everyone. Me, my wife and a kid received their eCoPR from the same PR portal account but there is no news about the 1 kid. Can anyone suggest what should be done? It's 6 days now. Did anyone face the same situation?

Grace0215

Jul 7, 2023
Hi, may I know when you got your Ecopr? A friend of mind also has the similar situation right now. It's been 5 months since portal submittal. Is there any way to expedite it?

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
We are a family of four and a same PR portal account for everyone. Me, my wife and a kid received their eCoPR from the same PR portal account but there is no news about the 1 kid. Can anyone suggest what should be done? It's 6 days now. Did anyone face the same situation?
An update, My wife, me and a kid received our PR cards today. It took just two week after receiving eCOPR (it was Jun 27th). But there is still no update about the eCOPR of my other kid.

canforever

Feb 21, 2023
eCOPR for my 2 year old son was generated recently and the PR is approved. Since he is 2 years old, can I sign the eCOPR document?

littlezz

Feb 19, 2016
An update, My wife, me and a kid received our PR cards today. It took just two week after receiving eCOPR (it was Jun 27th). But there is still no update about the eCOPR of my other kid.
Hi Umarxe, I am in a similar situation as you. I am wondering how things get solved for your other kid ? Does he/she received eCoPR and PR card now ?