+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr

shrutisingla

Oct 30, 2021
Hi I got email portal comfirmation on june 15 I made portal by myself didn’t knew that was the same portal for declaration.I waited for IRCC to send me credentials I kept on sending them email no reply on september 7 I accidentally logged in the portal that I created and found my credentials there so I submitted my declaration and uploaded my photo and address.Since then My information is in review with IRCC.Any help would be a huge huge help as to what can I possibly do.I have been emailing them calling them .I have submitted many webforms but everything seems useless.

lol87

Aug 12, 2019
Hi I got email portal comfirmation on june 15 I made portal by myself didn’t knew that was the same portal for declaration.I waited for IRCC to send me credentials I kept on sending them email no reply on september 7 I accidentally logged in the portal that I created and found my credentials there so I submitted my declaration and uploaded my photo and address.Since then My information is in review with IRCC.Any help would be a huge huge help as to what can I possibly do.I have been emailing them calling them .I have submitted many webforms but everything seems useless.
How much time take to get ur ecopr? And in wchich visa office?
Thanks