+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR

Sur19945

Jun 23, 2021
My PR application got approved yesterday under CEC class but I couldn’t find any eCOPR in the PR portal to download . Do any one have any idea how much time it’s take to show up eCOPR in my Pr portal.

Thank you.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
My PR application got approved yesterday under CEC class but I couldn’t find any eCOPR in the PR portal to download . Do any one have any idea how much time it’s take to show up eCOPR in my Pr portal.

Thank you.
Congratulations
Can i ask you how much it took?
Have you attached all pay stubs or only a few ?

Sur19945

Jun 23, 2021
It took me just one and half month for the approval after I applied and I submitted the T4 of the last year and first three months of paystubs of this year

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
It took me just one and half month for the approval after I applied and I submitted the T4 of the last year and first three months of paystubs of this year
Thanks for replying
So you have only attached t4 of last year ,no pay stubs??
I have t4 ,NOA Of last year and pay stubs of this year
I dont have first 2 pay stubs but my pay stubs shows YTD Salary
Do you think it will be okay ?

ptalasi

Jun 23, 2021

Thank you.
No timelines as of now. Mine also struck at the same stage from past 12 days. Once IRCC approves the declaration, then we could able to view/download our eCOPR copy. In addition, some folks are getting the same in next 2 -3 days after submitting the stuff in PR Client Portal. Thanks!

Sur19945

Jun 23, 2021
No timelines as of now. Mine also struck at the same stage from past 12 days. Once IRCC approves the declaration, then we could able to view/download our eCOPR copy. In addition, some folks are getting the same in next 2 -3 days after submitting the stuff in PR Client Portal. Thanks!
[/QUOT
just received my eCOPR right now just try mailing them if your PR is approved they will send it within 10 minutes.

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
I got my eCoPR on Jun 17 (main applicant), but my partner didn't get one until today (Jun 24). Everyone that I know got the eCoPR for their entire family on the same day. Anyone in the same situation?

Jun 15, 2021
Me too. I got the call from IRCC on June 28. My father got his EcoPR on the same day. The officer sent an email to take a note that my mother’s EcoPR would be upload on June 30. But unfortunately, she haven’t downloaded it still. I called the IRCC that I had to wait without any timeline. I sent several emails to them, but there are still no one reply to me. Does anyone can tell me how to solve this problem?

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
I have been waiting for my ecopr since August 12, 2021. Why is this taking so long? Others get it in a day or two!

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
Can anyone advise me about my dependent who currently lives in Saudi Arabia?
I am his sponsor currently in Ontario
So I received our approval letter June 11, 2021. He sent his passport June 22, 2021 which means his passport has been taken away from him for over 2 months now. Portal 1 august 8, 2021
Portal 2 (uploaded pics and address)
August 12, 2021

no ecopr received yet. My husband’s contract has ended he needs to leave the country saudi arabia. Called IRCC, Webform MP But all they are saying is wait.