+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr Validity

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Hey All, so i got the ecopr on July 14th and the VALID TO date is given until December 2021. I still haven't received my PR Card yet. What should i do if i dont receive my PR Card before i reach my ecopr validity date ? Should i just leave it as it is or should i contact someone regarding the extension of the Ecopr application ? Not sure if this is common or have any one of you went past the expiry date of ecopr without a PR card ?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Hey All, so i got the ecopr on July 14th and the VALID TO date is given until December 2021. I still haven't received my PR Card yet. What should i do if i dont receive my PR Card before i reach my ecopr validity date ? Should i just leave it as it is or should i contact someone regarding the extension of the Ecopr application ? Not sure if this is common or have any one of you went past the expiry date of ecopr without a PR card ?
Hi, I am under similar situation as my ecopr also expires in Dec and gave yet not received my PR card. Please advise if you have any suggestions would appreciate it. Thanks