+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR to PR Card timeline

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Hi everyone! I just want to inquire about your timelines on how long it took for you to receive a physical copy of the PR Card after your COPR.

I was able to confirm my address and upload my photo for the PR card today. My dilemma is that I have a flight out of Canada five weeks from now for the holidays, and would love to have the PR card before that. A friend of mine received her PR card 2 weeks from the COPR but I read that it took longer for others. Would love to learn from your experience.

Thank you!

Harpreet2817

May 17, 2023
Hi everyone! I just want to inquire about your timelines on how long it took for you to receive a physical copy of the PR Card after your COPR.

I was able to confirm my address and upload my photo for the PR card today. My dilemma is that I have a flight out of Canada five weeks from now for the holidays, and would love to have the PR card before that. A friend of mine received her PR card 2 weeks from the COPR but I read that it took longer for others. Would love to learn from your experience.

Thank you!
One of my friend got COPR within 4 days and pr card after 35 days . but i have been submitted my photo address on sep 26., sadly no Copr yet . VO - montreal

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
One of my friend got COPR within 4 days and pr card after 35 days . but i have been submitted my photo address on sep 26., sadly no Copr yet . VO - montreal
Thank you very much for this message Harpreet2817! I haven't received my COPR yet and have an upcoming international trip on December. Looks like I will be needing a PTR or I have to enter through land border then.

Harpreet2817

May 17, 2023
Thank you very much for this message Harpreet2817! I haven't received my COPR yet and have an upcoming international trip on December. Looks like I will be needing a PTR or I have to enter through land border then.
Can we travel international withour copr? I have a trip for January ist week

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Can we travel international withour copr? I have a trip for January ist week
I think going outside Canada would not be a problem. The main hurdle at this point is going back to Canada as a PR Card or a PRTD is required. Another work around though is entering through a land border which checks one's passport and work visa.

Reactions: Harpreet2817

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Hi Harpeet! Were you able to get your eCOPR already? Just want to compare timelines.

I submitted mine on 2nd November, still no eCOPR. How about you?

Reactions: Harpreet2817

aboutmerahul

Jan 7, 2024
Submitted "In Canada" confirmation, Address in Canada and Photo on PR portal for my family and myself on 29th Nov 2023. Still waiting for ECOPR. Anyone in similar situation? VO Montreal, BC PNP, EE profile

sarmientorj

Nov 1, 2023
Submitted "In Canada" confirmation, Address in Canada and Photo on PR portal for my family and myself on 29th Nov 2023. Still waiting for ECOPR. Anyone in similar situation? VO Montreal, BC PNP, EE profile
I submitted mine last November 2nd 2023. Still haven't received my ECOPR. VO Montreal as well. Express Entry.

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Same, similar dates. Portal 2 came from VO Montreal, although my PVO/SVO are Sydney/Ottawa (or at least were before).

agnibharoy

May 2, 2023
Aor - July 3
Bio - oct 26
Copr expiry - Nov 4,2024
P1 - 1 dec (montreal)
P2 - 27 dec
pvo - kitchener
sVo-montral
Ecopr- waiting
Anyone with the same situation??got any update??kindly share.

Reactions: sarmientorj