+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr to PR card Calgary VO 2024

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
That is not GU 1 yet. GU 1 will show the date of approval and GU 2 the date the PR card is mailed. My GU 1 and 2 are just one business day apart but I think we have also seen some that have gaps of several days or weeks in between. It took me 73 days to receive GU 1 from my eCOPR date.
Thanks for your response. With current timeline, I think I may get an update in the first week of April.

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi guys,

My ecopr was for Feb.02.2024 from Calgary, how long does it take based on your experience to receive PR Card.

Regards,

Tubivan

Mar 21, 2024
Hi , I have received Ecopr Jan 4 2024 since then there is no update. I called IRCC probably 5 times, I emailed all the places I could but no response. Is there anyone who got it around same Ecopr date ?

Tonylokca

Dec 22, 2023
Hi , I have received Ecopr Jan 4 2024 since then there is no update. I called IRCC probably 5 times, I emailed all the places I could but no response. Is there anyone who got it around same Ecopr date ?
I have eCoPR on the same date

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Same here, eCoPR on Jan 09th from Calgary - No updates yet.
Wrote to the local MP - they came back saying IRCC said that the Application is still in progress.
On asked by the MP's office on reason for delay as it has passed the Processing times, IRCC says it will take them another 15 days to replay after checking with the Processing Office :eek:
The wait continues
Thank you taking the efforts to ask.

Waiting the update from you.

Jan 3, 2024
hi,
I received portal 2 on Feb 29 and updates everything same day and still waiting for Ecopr from VO Calgary .Please suggest what to do.
I called today 22/03 to IRCC they said the office is preparing document and will receive the ecopr Soon but its been almost a month to receive Ecopr.

please suggest what to do to receive ecopr

Nandy6

Aug 22, 2019
Hi!

I received my eCoPR on January 12th (I applied as a CEC Inland applicant). My VO is Calgary.

Since then I have not received any communication (no ghost updates). Does anyone have any advice on where to follow up (where I'll actually get an answer) or what to do next? Or if someone else is experiencing the same delay?

Let me know, thanks a ton in advance!