+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr to PR card Calgary VO 2024

Rogerdat

Jul 7, 2023
Hi. I would like to share an update for my Calgary VO folks as I have been silently reading and watching this thread:

ECOPR - December 21, 2023 (Calgary VO) - Address and Photo already provided in PR Portal at this point

Linked PR Card Application to GCKey: February 6

Contacted my Local MP: February 9th (I was growing anxious because it was 51 days at this point and I had a trip in March. The office placed support on my behalf on February 13. They told me to wait until February 27th for updates but up until then I didn't received anything so I contacted them again. The office contacted IRCC again, and they placed support again for me)

Ghost Update : February 28th (Final decision - February 28, 2024:Your application is in progress)

Hopefully I will get the "Mailed" update soon and will be able to get my card for my trip in March... *fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath*

allmostdone

Aug 16, 2023
eCoPR: Jan 31, 2024
GU1: Feb 6, 2024

Can someone give me the Calgary VO phone number? I'd like to ask if I have to pay extra to change my flight to Seattle due to their late handling.... :confused:
I don't know why permanent residents should be treated worse than just normal travelers.

Reactions: Great_Future

Vivi_28

Jan 20, 2024
What does your PR card application linked to GCkey status show ?
Thank you for your instruction about linking in GCkey, helped me have some form of visibility. I was able to link the PR card applications for me and my family. Shows "Submitted" for me and my daughter while "Application updated" for my spouse and son. I don't know if the submission date is accurate though since it says March 1, 2024. We got our eCoPR on January 19, 2024 and still waiting on any news about PR cards.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for your instruction about linking in GCkey, helped me have some form of visibility. I was able to link the PR card applications for me and my family. Shows "Submitted" for me and my daughter while "Application updated" for my spouse and son. I don't know if the submission date is accurate though since it says March 1, 2024. We got our eCoPR on January 19, 2024 and still waiting on any news about PR cards.
Submission date is date when you link PR card application to GCKey, doest matter as it will not impact PR card processing

Reactions: Vivi_28

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
No updates yet, i heard they are slow with their processing, there are people with December eCOPR who didn't get their cards yet from Calgary.

They are still processing Dec 21 ecopr today. Idk why it's taking too long.

ECOPR Calgary - 10th Jan

I initially had Ottawa as PVO and Etobicoke as SVO but it was changed to Calgary later. For the PR Card I do not believe they change the VOs.

Hi, you guys:

Did you recieved any update on PR card yet ?

Reactions: REMO4U

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
Damn.........Bro, the 69-day record couldn't last longer for Calgary.

I would simply assume I won't receive any updates from Calgary VO by the end of today and then easily break the record to 73 days.

Last edited: