App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Do you guys get any notification about GU1 and GU2 ? My PR photo was rejected and I uploaded a new picture on Jan 31st. Still waiting for the card.
There was no email notification for GU 1. You will see the date on the Final Decision when you access your account. As for GU 2, you will receive an email with the title "We updated your application status," but the email won't mention any details about it. When you access your account, you will see a message saying that your PR card has been mailed with a given date.

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
Ok. In my case, we got our daughter PR card but mine and my wife's picture got rejected. So, we uploaded new pictures on Jan 31st and since then we are waiting. But, when they send the PR card for my daughter, I didn't got any email and there was no update on the GC key account which is strange.

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
Ok. In my case, we got our daughter PR card but mine and my wife's picture got rejected. So, we uploaded new pictures on Jan 31st and since then we are waiting. But, when they send the PR card for my daughter, I didn't got any email and there was no update on the GC key account which is strange.
What is your eCoPR date and VO?

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Oh, maybe it happens for others as well. But the good thing is you got your daughter's PR card! You can also try calling IRCC to find out if there's any pending action from your side to lessen your anxiety. Calgary VO is taking a really much longer time than other offices but you will get it soon :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hope you are checking status of PR card application and not PR application. both are separate.

Reactions: Octopus24 and Ken24

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
Oh, maybe it happens for others as well. But the good thing is you got your daughter's PR card! You can also try calling IRCC to find out if there's any pending action from your side to lessen your anxiety. Calgary VO is taking a really much longer time than other offices but you will get it soon :)
I have called the general helpline number 5-6 times, but they have no clue, it's a useless helpline. I always get the standard reply that I need to wait.

Last edited:

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
Hope you are checking status of PR card application and not PR application. both are separate.
Yeah so as far as I know, we need to add a new application in the GC key account and the application type is PR card. I don't see any update in the PR card application as well and it's status shows Submitted.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah so as far as I know, we need to add a new application in the GC key account and the application type is PR card. I don't see any update in the PR card application as well and it's status shows Submitted.
So what is the current status of PR card application for your daughter ? It is strange to not to have any update there

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
So what is the current status of PR card application for your daughter ? It is strange to not to have any update there
For her I did not created any PR card application, her photo was approved and we got her PR card in January itself. But, when my photo and my wife's photo got rejected I created a PR card application in the GC key account. I hope I am not missing any step here. :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
For her I did not created any PR card application, her photo was approved and we got her PR card in January itself. But, when my photo and my wife's photo got rejected I created a PR card application in the GC key account. I hope I am not missing any step here. :)
nope, all good. you mentioned that you did not receive any update on GCKey for your daughter's application, which was strange, but seems you did not because you didn't link the PR card to GCKey. I hope rest of the PR cards are received at earliest. Best luck !

Octopus24

Apr 1, 2024
nope, all good. you mentioned that you did not receive any update on GCKey for your daughter's application, which was strange, but seems you did not because you didn't link the PR card to GCKey. I hope rest of the PR cards are received at earliest. Best luck !
Thanks, honestly i don't think i will get the card anytime soon because I heard that if your photo is rejected, then they take there own sweet time to process cards. I don't even know if the new photo i uploaded is good enough or not.

On a separate note. Do you guys have any contact number of Etobicoke center ? I was able to find the general help line number on google, and the agent on this help line are basically reading their lines from a script, they are not of any use.

chawelle

Star Member
Nov 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received my card yesterday and now everything is done for me.
I wish you all the best for the future, and for those of you who are still waiting, please be patient, it will happen no matter what.

Here is my complete timeline :

AOR : 3rd August, 2023
Biometrics completed: 27th September, 2023
Final decision: 30th October, 2023
Portal 1 email: 16th November, 2023 (Montreal VO)
Portal 2 email: 12th December, 2023
eCOPR: 27th December, 2023 (Calgary VO)
Linked PR Card Application to GCKey: 28th December, 2023
Photo rejected: 13th March, 2024
Send new photo: 14th March, 2024
GU 1 (Final Decision): 21th March, 2024
GU 2 (PR card mailed): 27th March, 2024
PR Card Received: 2nd April, 2024

Maybe we'll see you again for citizenship ! ;)

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
Hi everyone. I got my GU1 yesterday (3rd April 2024) and GU2 today.

I wish I reached out to MP as soon as my application crossed standard processing times. Yesterday, I got a response from MP's office that they followed up with IRCC, and as a response, IRCC confirmed that there are no errors in my application, and I should hear back from them in next 10 business days. However, to my surprise, I got the GU1 on same day.

FYI: The Case status in portal is still "In review with IRCC". The GU1 and GU2 updates I am seeing are only in the PR Card application linked to GCKey account.