+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

Canadagreat

Nov 16, 2021
Congratulations. Can you please share what you wrote in email and in subject line? i am waiting since nov 9
thank you.
subject: eCoPR PDF document for UCI 123456 or application number 126337

not sure if this makes a difference but my cic account was updated to approved and I was also able to see my COPR number but could not download it. So I mentioned it was already approved but still can’t download. Could you please upload my eCoPR in the PR portal so I can download it.
Thank you.

also try sending early in the morning

Reactions: mikky1983

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
thank you.
subject: eCoPR PDF document for UCI 123456 or application number 126337

not sure if this makes a difference but my cic account was updated to approved and I was also able to see my COPR number but could not download it. So I mentioned it was already approved but still can’t download. Could you please upload my eCoPR in the PR portal so I can download it.
Thank you.

also try sending early in the morning
I am in same situation from 4 nov my Copr details is updated in cic account but not able to download

Watchdog

May 28, 2021
I'm waiting for my eCoPR since Oct 25th, not sure what's holding them. Called the IRCC and they told me it was generated same day I submitted my photo and address, but they didn't upload it.

Sent several emails to Etobicoke and portal but nothing happened.

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm waiting for my ecopr!!
Aor- 17 June
Portal email- 21 Oct from Etobicoke office
Portal credentials- 12 Nov replied same day and now im waiting for ecopr and i will be travelling soon..

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone, here is my PR confirmation portal timelines

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Nov 1, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Nov 1, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Nov 3, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? pending

Question: my PGWP is expiring this Nov 26, 2021 and my consultant advised to apply for BOWP before the expiry date. I applied today. I have received a confirmation that IRCC received my application. Would that make me have an implied status and continue working while waiting for my PR application? Thanks for the advise.

chirag1222

Feb 2, 2016
What is ETA for eCOPR after declaration, submitting address and Photo?
I uploaded photo on 21 Nov still saying IN Review.

Thanks in advance please advice.

mdmujtaba053

Dec 9, 2021
Hi all! received my e-copr today around 9 am. After receiving the credentials on 1st December I uploaded my photo and address on the same day, from the beginning of this week I made a habit of emailing the Etobicoke office once a day between 8 to 9 AM and I feel that this really worked(today i emailed them approx at 8:30 AM and received my e-copr email around 9 AM). Apart from this, I have raised a web form this Monday requesting the Ecopr.
For those who are still waiting for eCOPR, I think the following will be helpful.

Email ids I have included were:
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca,
CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Sub: ECoPR not received - UCI XXXXXXX and Application: E001XXXXXX

Body:
Dear Officer!

I received a PR confirmation request on 30 December 2021 from Etobicoke VO and I have uploaded my address and photo in the PR confirmation portal on 1st December. My spouse has also received a passport request for her PR application but she won't be able to proceed until I receive my eCOPR(Primary applicant).

It would be a great help if you could please upload my eCoPR to the PR confirmation portal so that I can download it and move ahead with the next steps.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank you.
Name
UCI. XXXXXXXX

Try to customize as per your situation(please ignore my grammar) and I hope this helps most of the applicants who are exhausted by Etobicoke vo processing.

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Hi all! received my e-copr today around 9 am. After receiving the credentials on 1st December I uploaded my photo and address on the same day, from the beginning of this week I made a habit of emailing the Etobicoke office once a day between 8 to 9 AM and I feel that this really worked(today i emailed them approx at 8:30 AM and received my e-copr email around 9 AM). Apart from this, I have raised a web form this Monday requesting the Ecopr.
For those who are still waiting for eCOPR, I think the following will be helpful.

Email ids I have included were:
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca,
CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Sub: ECoPR not received - UCI XXXXXXX and Application: E001XXXXXX

Body:
Dear Officer!

I received a PR confirmation request on 30 December 2021 from Etobicoke VO and I have uploaded my address and photo in the PR confirmation portal on 1st December. My spouse has also received a passport request for her PR application but she won't be able to proceed until I receive my eCOPR(Primary applicant).

It would be a great help if you could please upload my eCoPR to the PR confirmation portal so that I can download it and move ahead with the next steps.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank you.
Name
UCI. XXXXXXXX

Try to customize as per your situation(please ignore my grammar) and I hope this helps most of the applicants who are exhausted by Etobicoke vo processing.
Thank you @mdmujtaba053 for sharing this info. I did send an email daily to these to email IDs IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>, IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but I haven't received any response from them. And I noticed that someone posted on Twitter that they received the portal credentials after sending an email to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

I did send the email to this Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca copying the other two email ids and I received a response from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca email id. And then COPR immediately next day after updating the address and photo.

Reactions: mdmujtaba053

Sidhu777

Oct 31, 2021
HEY
CAN ANYONE HELP

I GOT CREDENTIALS ON DEC 6TH BUT HEVN'T RECEIVED COPR YET ? I DID EMAILED TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED EMAILS. AND I GOT AUTOMATED REPLIES FROM THEM.