+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

Tan90

Nov 15, 2021
Hi can you tell me how long it took for your to get ecopr? Its been a week for me and i hqve not got any update. Its Etobicoke office and i have no clue what’s happening.

Canadagreat

Nov 16, 2021
Hi, I have been a silent reader of this forum and lots of suggestions helped me.
I just got my eCoPR and here’s my timeline.

- AOR: April 2021
- First portal email: Oct 28 2021
- Waited a few days and I ended up replying then a few times until I got credentials.
- credential email: Nov 8 2021
- also waited a few days and then sent multiple emails after waiting for 5 days.
- I sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca this morning and I got my eCoPR after a few hours.
- eCoPR email: Nov 16 2021

note: not sure if this is a fact but it’s best to email them between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.

I hope everyone gets theirs very very soon!

Abhishek1681995

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi, I have been a silent reader of this forum and lots of suggestions helped me.
I just got my eCoPR and here’s my timeline.

- AOR: April 2021
- First portal email: Oct 28 2021
- Waited a few days and I ended up replying then a few times until I got credentials.
- credential email: Nov 8 2021
- also waited a few days and then sent multiple emails after waiting for 5 days.
- I sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca this morning and I got my eCoPR after a few hours.
- eCoPR email: Nov 16 2021

note: not sure if this is a fact but it’s best to email them between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.

I hope everyone gets theirs very very soon!
Congratulations. Can you please share what you wrote in email and in subject line? i am waiting since nov 9