+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

jubindivya

Feb 24, 2017
No not yet. However, I was able to speak to an IRCC agent today and he did confirm from the notes available on my profile that the confirmation email had indeed been sent out. So at least we know that it's real.

Did you receive the portal email this week? I got it on Wednesday; replied back the next day. Maybe this is a new domain which they have initiated this week. I am not sure how many folks have received this email from Etobicoke which has "Ontario" in the domain.
I got it on Thursday and I replied back on same day.. so technically we both replied on same day.. let’s see..

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
Congrats!

Do you know when your files were transferred to Etobicoke? I am stocked in this VO since early July and no one has touched my application.
Thanks! Not sure about VO as I never called IRCC or got the notes. I just got the portal email from Etobicoke.

Last edited:

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
No not yet. However, I was able to speak to an IRCC agent today and he did confirm from the notes available on my profile that the confirmation email had indeed been sent out. So at least we know that it's real.

Did you receive the portal email this week? I got it on Wednesday; replied back the next day. Maybe this is a new domain which they have initiated this week. I am not sure how many folks have received this email from Etobicoke which has "Ontario" in the domain.
I got email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca as well, but it said Etobicoke IRCC in the email. I replied to this address yesterday and got the credentials today.

Reactions: RajDs

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Update!!

ECOPR received today August 14, 07.59 AM.

AOR - April 09
Medical and BIO Updated - April 28
GU - July 28 Background changed to processing (I might have missed GU's, I don't know)
Portal Email - July 30 (Etobicoke)
Credential - August 1
ECOPR - August 14 VO- Etobicoke

Thanks and all the best to everyone who are waiting, You are almost there!!

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
Update!!

AOR - April 09
GU - July 28 Background changed to processing (I might have missed GU's, I don't know)
Credential - August 1

Congratulations!!! Did you get an email or it was just updated on the portal?

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
Waiting from june 2 for credentials
Did you get a chance to talk to an IRCC agent? They would be able to tell you if the portal has already been created for you. I think there might be a possibility that they had already set up the portal; you might not have just received the credentials.

Reactions: naavi_grewal

naavi_grewal

Jul 17, 2021
Send them an email buddy, don't wait that long for credentials.

Send a brief email, and if they already created an account to you, they will just tell you that your account is already created and send you the details.

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I have sent them 6 mails still didn’t get any reply, talked to IRCC multiple times and created web form still they are asking to wait.

naavi_grewal

Jul 17, 2021
Did you get a chance to talk to an IRCC agent? They would be able to tell you if the portal has already been created for you. I think there might be a possibility that they had already set up the portal; you might not have just received the credentials.
Yes i talked to them and they are asking to wait

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I am still waiting for eCOPR since last Friday. What do you guys have in your portal account. Mine says "submitted to IRCC" for the declaration part and "In Review with IRCC" for photos and mail part. My application IRCC account shows submitted still.

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
I am still waiting for eCOPR since last Friday. What do you guys have in your portal account. Mine says "submitted to IRCC" for the declaration part and "In Review with IRCC" for photos and mail part. My application IRCC account shows submitted still.
I submitted mine on Aug 13, still waiting, only been few days but from @razi94 comment, they got it in 2 weeks.

Hopefully we get it soon too!! Keep everyone updated!

Reactions: WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I submitted mine on Aug 13, still waiting, only been few days but from @razi94 comment, they got it in 2 weeks.

Hopefully we get it soon too!! Keep everyone updated!
I hope so, sure, I will keep everyone updated, you too please

Reactions: 3190@abc

Alden.menzalgy

Dec 15, 2019
Update!!

AOR - April 09
Credential - August 1

Congrats buddy!

I have a few questions if you don't mind!
- Did you get your PR through the CEC program?
- Inland or Outland?
- Did you do communicate call/email/webform with the IRCC to issue your eCOPR? or you just waited?

I've been waiting since July 7th with tons of calls/emails/webforms and no luck. (Etobicoke VO)