+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR for Dependent in Canada on Study Permit

Sachin Mehra

Jan 30, 2023
I received my PPR in mid December and got the COPR by mid of January. However my daughter who is dependent in my application is currently studying in Canada. For her we had (through agent) raised the webform, requesting for issuance of eCOPR within Canada only. The first webform was raised on 17 December and subsequently a reminder was also sent around 10 days back. But till date we have not received any reply from IRCC. Has anyone gone through similar issue and is there any other way (other then webform) to follow up with IRCC.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
I hope your daughter has already received her COPR and PR card by now. If so, how long it took for her to receive her COPR after you received yours?

We are a family of four and a same PR portal account for everyone. Me, my wife and a kid received their eCoPR from the same PR portal account on June 27th but there is no news about the 1 kid. Can anyone suggest what should be done?

Rahul.sg

Jan 30, 2024
@
I received my PPR in mid December and got the COPR by mid of January. However my daughter who is dependent in my application is currently studying in Canada. For her we had (through agent) raised the webform, requesting for issuance of eCOPR within Canada only. The first webform was raised on 17 December and subsequently a reminder was also sent around 10 days back. But till date we have not received any reply from IRCC. Has anyone gone through similar issue and is there any other way (other then webform) to follow up with IRCC.
Can you share what have you done subsequently to obtain eCOPR for your daughter? How much time it took?

I am in similar situation and awaiting eCOPR for my son who is studying in Canada while they have issued me COPR in mid January 2024 as I was outside Canada.