+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECOPR DELAYS from June 06th

ReiM1002

Dec 5, 2022
Hi guys
My husband has been waiting ECOPR for over a month now. We are on process for Family sponsorship-marriage.
First of all, our all the document's reviews are completed(includes medical, bio metrics, background check, eligibility, etc.). My husband has done the declaration, uploaded address and photo through the portal 2 on June 6th, but still waiting.
More over, while waiting the ECOPR and keep checking the portal 2, we were encountered very unusual situation that we have received 'IRCC Permanent Regident Confirmation Portal' e-mail again!! What a ridiculous!...
After we got the e-mail again, we were so confused. Because my husband already has portal account. So we replied to IRCC with this matter and screenshot of portal 2. I was worried about screwed up the portal for my husband so we phoned IRCC, we were told that the account has been successfully opened so ignore the e-mail. But still no reply back to us or any action from the IRCC. For sure, they are missing my husband's case. I have no idea what we should do..
Hi,
Sorry to hear about the delay.
I am in the same situation - I uploaded and submitted all required information on the PR portal on June 15th and the case is still under review and even the eCOPR hasn't arrived yet.
My case is being handled by the Montreal office, and I understand delays are part of the procedure, but when in some cases others are getting eCOPRs within days, it's a bit stressful to wait this long...

I hope everyone who is still waiting for theirs gets it soon.

sandyzay

Aug 4, 2023
Hi, still I'm waiting the ECOPR omg......
I phoned IRCC but nothing help..
It's been almost 2month now.
What happened to people who done in June..
Same here, I got everything completed (background, eligibility, etc.) since June 23rd, I didn’t even receive a portal email or anything after that …. Waiting for almost 2 months, still no update ..

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Same here, I got everything completed (background, eligibility, etc.) since June 23rd, I didn’t even receive a portal email or anything after that …. Waiting for almost 2 months, still no update ..
Did you go through the spousal sponsorship program? If yes, you can check and ask on this tracker how long it took people recently to get to PPR / eCOPR https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-spousal-sponsorship-tracker. I’ve heard of a couple people complaining about lack of activity after everything is completed. If your case is taking longer than the other examples in that tracker, you can always reach out to the IRCC and check in

ReiM1002

Dec 5, 2022
Hi

Did anyone receive eCOPR, I am also waiting since 28th Aug, visa office is Montreal.
Hi, not yet...Waiting since June 15th (That's when I uploaded my photos, did my in-Canada declaration and confirmed my Canadian address on the PR portal)
So going onto almost 5 months now. I'm in Quebec but when I checked with IRCC, my VO is apparently Ottawa.
I'm not sure why it is taking this long now... I have contacted IRCC many times since and they keep telling me I've sent in everything and it's just a matter of waiting now. I've sent in web forms, and have gotten no replies (just those automated replies saying it will take time to reply), I've contacted my local MP and it's taking forever for him /his team to get back to me..it's so nerve-racking:(

IndianaJones43

Jul 13, 2023
Hi, not yet...Waiting since June 15th (That's when I uploaded my photos, did my in-Canada declaration and confirmed my Canadian address on the PR portal)
So going onto almost 5 months now. I'm in Quebec but when I checked with IRCC, my VO is apparently Ottawa.
I'm not sure why it is taking this long now... I have contacted IRCC many times since and they keep telling me I've sent in everything and it's just a matter of waiting now. I've sent in web forms, and have gotten no replies (just those automated replies saying it will take time to reply), I've contacted my local MP and it's taking forever for him /his team to get back to me..it's so nerve-racking:(
Do keep us posted

ReiM1002

Dec 5, 2022
Do keep us posted
Hi,
I finally got my eCOPR yesterday!
After almost 5 months of waiting after my PR Portal in Canada declaration/address confirmation and ID photos uploaded...phew.
I had to get my MPs office to check with IRCC (which took them forever to do but..) they called me yesterday saying they checked with IRCC and that I should have my eCOPR uploaded onto the site.
Now all I have to do is wait for my PR card (I hope it doesn't take 66 days as it says on the processing times page when I checked...)
For everyone who is still waiting, I hope you will get yours soon!
Sending best wishes to all.

Meg Hassakorsian

Jun 24, 2020
Hi,
I finally got my eCOPR yesterday!
After almost 5 months of waiting after my PR Portal in Canada declaration/address confirmation and ID photos uploaded...phew.
I had to get my MPs office to check with IRCC (which took them forever to do but..) they called me yesterday saying they checked with IRCC and that I should have my eCOPR uploaded onto the site.
Now all I have to do is wait for my PR card (I hope it doesn't take 66 days as it says on the processing times page when I checked...)
For everyone who is still waiting, I hope you will get yours soon!
Sending best wishes to all.
How do you get your MP details?

Spiritwise

Nov 23, 2023
Hi, I'm waiting for my ecopr too. I have check my tracking status as review in progress.
My medical and copr expiry on April 2024.