+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR delays #2023

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Yes I did. They Just mentioned you have to wait. I know one person from Aug 14 still waiting. Not sure what is going on!
Ohh so random! Maybe try replying to your portal 1 email? I saw some of them did and get their COPRs because your timeline sounds ridiculous

Cheriedavy

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for compiling this list! It's definitely helpful to have a centralized place to track delays. Hopefully, things start moving along soon for all of us. Hang in there!

Reactions: micjean

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
I got e-CoPR on September 22, 2023. But no PPR for dependent. Nothing on GCKEY. Submitted address and photo but that is "in review" since September 22nd. So frustrating. Had plans to travel back home in October but now I can't without the PR card.

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
New day, same question lol! Any COPRs from Etobicoke today? If yes, please share the timelines!
Did you contact IRCC for PPR for spouse? There seems to be no order to their steps ... some people got PPR and then portal 2 and e-copr. In my case I got e-copr but did not get PPR for spouse ...

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Did you contact IRCC for PPR for spouse? There seems to be no order to their steps ... some people got PPR and then portal 2 and e-copr. In my case I got e-copr but did not get PPR for spouse ...
I have already gotten the PPR for spouse the very next day of my first confirmation email. Waiting for COPR now