+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECOPR delay

Parul parul

Oct 3, 2023
Hi everyone, I got 2nd portal on September 1st. I gave my address and photo on same day. I haven't got my ECOPR yet. It's been more than 3 months waiting for ECOPR. Anyone else going through the same situation?

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
Hey man! I am in the same boat. Uploaded photo and address and declared my presence on the pr portal on Oct 18. Still waiting for ecopr.

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
What did u write in the webform? And what is your copr expiry? Cause I submitted a webform and all they said was it is still processing

Parul parul

Oct 3, 2023
Hey man! I am in the same boat. Uploaded photo and address and declared my presence on the pr portal on Oct 18. Still waiting for ecopr.
just explained the situation about delay on COPR. It's valid for 6 months. You can reply back to portal one email or consult with local mp

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
just explained the situation about delay on COPR. It's valid for 6 months. You can reply back to portal one email or consult with local mp
Yea I emailed the portal one email too last week. Emailed again today. Hopefully they actually received this email Does it help that it is IRCC montreal as well that is the one processing the ECOPR. Heard they are one of the slowest processing centre of all.

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
Mine was in Montreal too. They might have reached the annual target. So don't worry, u will get in January
Nope I actually got the ECOPR! Weird that it is issued by Calgary IRCC even though the pr confirmation portal was sent by montreal ircc. Before that when I had my work permit application submitted it was calgary ircc who processed it. Guess they saw why am I applying for work permit when I am almost at the final stage of my PR. So i guess they decided to take it over from montreal IRCC and issue my ECOPR.

iswari

Dec 29, 2023
Hi everyone, I got 2nd portal on September 1st. I gave my address and photo on same day. I haven't got my ECOPR yet. It's been more than 3 months waiting for ECOPR. Anyone else going through the same situation?
Is it a PNP non express