+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
My VO is Montreal. Do you know how I can contact IRCC to tell them that its urgent for me? I tried webforms but no luck so far.
I know Montreal is faster but not sure if you will get it before your trip tbh. Like I said processing time shows 72 days and is not guaranteed. There is no urgent processing for 1st cards for what I'm told. You can only send webforms but they take weeks/month to reply them

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
I've been waiting for more than 90 days, my eCoPR is February 19th, so to be honest I don't think you will get it before your trip, if your VO is Etobicoke. Processing time accordingly ircc website is "74 days"
I called the IRCC and told the operator that my PR card processing had passed the announced time on the IRCC website (67 days at the time). He said he will call the office handling the card immediately after I hung up to follow up. He did it because I received my card yesterday in mail and it was issued one day after the call. My eCOPR was issued on 23 February 2024. There were no updates on my PR portal by the way.

Lopez1987

Apr 5, 2024
Llamé al IRCC y le dije al operador que el procesamiento de mi tarjeta PR había pasado el tiempo anunciado en el sitio web del IRCC (67 días en ese momento). Dijo que llamará a la oficina que maneja la tarjeta inmediatamente después de que colgué para hacer un seguimiento. Lo hizo porque recibí mi tarjeta ayer por correo y fue emitida un día después de la llamada. Mi eCOPR se emitió el 23 de febrero de 2024. Por cierto, no hubo actualizaciones en mi portal de relaciones públicas.
[/CITA]

Lopez1987

Apr 5, 2024
[/CITA]
hola disculpa quería preguntarle si alguna vez vinculó su tarjeta y si fue así una vez que se la enviaron le dejaron saber ? , soy del 2 de febrero del Vo Etobicoke y aún no recibo mi tarjeta , llamé explicando que tenía ya el doble de el tiempo y me dijeron que lo notificarían y aún nada

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I called the IRCC and told the operator that my PR card processing had passed the announced time on the IRCC website (67 days at the time). He said he will call the office handling the card immediately after I hung up to follow up. He did it because I received my card yesterday in mail and it was issued one day after the call. My eCOPR was issued on 23 February 2024. There were no updates on my PR portal by the way.
Im glad it worked for you! I've been calling and got no luck connecting with an agent but I did contacted my MP. They called twice (first time 3 weeks ago and second time today) to ircc and agents said they sent notes to the handling office because it was beyond processing time. I really hope they can send it soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Del2mark000

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
I got the message " you card has been mailed" from May 6. And up to today May 22 still no card in my letter box. I see from forum discussion most persons get their card in 3 days. I know they say I have to wait six weeks but should I be worried, anybody had to wait awhile for their card to be mailed?
Where did you got message card has been mailed? In email or PR Portal

Del2mark000

Mar 5, 2024
Can I know when was the last update on your application and what was it ?
The kai method is good to get the P2 email only if you already got the P1 email .
[/QUOTe

pls what is Kai method. I have received P1 mail since march 19th. 2024. I have not heard anything from them. My vo is Montreal. I need help on what to do pls

Del2mark000

Mar 5, 2024
pls what is Kai method. I received P1 mail since march 19th. 2024. I have not heard anything from them. My vo is Montreal. I need help on what to do pls. Help help my people. What do I do to receive p2

Del2mark000

Mar 5, 2024
pls what is Kai method. I have received P1 mail since march 19th. 2024. I have not heard anything from them. My vo is Montreal. I need help on what to do pls. Help help my pls. I have been waited since March 19th that I got the mail, yet I have not heard from them.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
pls what is Kai method. I have received P1 mail since march 19th. 2024. I have not heard anything from them. My vo is Montreal. I need help on what to do pls. Help help my pls. I have been waited since March 19th that I got the mail, yet I have not heard from them.
Hallo

What is ur time line for Montréal

sumeetjohar

Jan 10, 2017
you just need forward the below info to all those offices. make sure to include all your family members

Dear Officer,
Please see the information below as requested to confirm my PR portal process -

Primary Applicant:

Name as it appears in my passport:
DOB:
UCI:
Application Number:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
Address:

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Send SEPARATE emails to the following email addresses:
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca cic-calgary@cic.gc.ca

Ignore any replies. Wait for the official P2 email.

annamanjk

Jun 17, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received my first PR card today, but my wife and kids have not received theirs yet. We applied together, so I was expecting that all of our cards would arrive at the same time. Has anyone else experienced this? How long did it take for your family members to receive their PR cards after you got yours?

eCoPR : 04.04.2024
PR CARD received: 17.05.2024

Thanks in advance for your help!

---
Congratulations , don't worry it will definitely come probably within a week , I have had a frnd that had similar experience with u.
And I would like to ask , after receiving the pr card was ur picture in ur Portal stil shows IN REVIEW BY IRCC?
My time line is ecopr 4-18-2024
I haven't received any card lol thanks.