+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Economical courier service from US to Canada

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is aware or has gone thru some economical courier service company's. I have couple of carton boxes that I can ship to someone known in Canada. I enquired with all the leading companies like FedEx, USPS and UPS and they seem to charge more than 100 bucks. (may be because it is international). I have earlier shipped a carton box of items between coast to coast within US and have spent less than 50 bucks. Since distance wise it is same, I am wondering why the costs have more than doubled.

Am sure many hv gone thru this and must have already done research and also may have chosen and availed services from some company.

If you can share , on what service you guys used to ship your items between US to Canada. I just have few carton boxes of items and would not be needing a full relocation service.

Any thoughts/ suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is aware or has gone thru some economical courier service company's. I have couple of carton boxes that I can ship to someone known in Canada. I enquired with all the leading companies like FedEx, USPS and UPS and they seem to charge more than 100 bucks. (may be because it is international). I have earlier shipped a carton box of items between coast to coast within US and have spent less than 50 bucks. Since distance wise it is same, I am wondering why the costs have more than doubled.

Am sure many hv gone thru this and must have already done research and also may have chosen and availed services from some company.

If you can share , on what service you guys used to ship your items between US to Canada. I just have few carton boxes of items and would not be needing a full relocation service.

Thanks.
Come on guys someone reply. Am sure there are tons of ppl who have earlier done this research and did ship their items from US to Canada.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

Thanks.
bumping this thread up to see if someone can reply

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sorry to disappoint, but i doubt you are going to find a price lower than $100 to ship boxes between us and ca. how long ago was the shipment that cost under $50? i'm guessing years? postage rates between the two countries are outrageous, that's why a majority of retailers do not ship to canada. Even sending a small envelop package can run close to $50, so i can't imagine boxes are going to be anywhere close to that. if all the major players in the market are quoting similar prices, then there's really not going to be any other/cheaper options. you can always try the us postal service to see if there is a difference. my guess is there won't be. sorry bro!