+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECE Level for SINP Eligibiliy on NOC 4214

Nov 28, 2020
Level II or III
Dear Naturgrl,

Was this criteria always been there (in past year or two) or this is some recent changes. I mean Level - I never been the qualifcation for 4214 or this is due to some present revision in criteria?

Could you please share any official website link for reference to such criteria.

ztevoo

Aug 29, 2017
I applied for my PR through the provincial nomination (paper application) in June 2020. I haven’t heard or received any mail from IRCIC. Is there anyone in this situation?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Naturgrl,

Was this criteria always been there (in past year or two) or this is some recent changes. I mean Level - I never been the qualifcation for 4214 or this is due to some present revision in criteria?

Could you please share any official website link for reference to such criteria.
It is on the SINP website, go to the link, scroll down, and download the document “SINP Requirements for Licensure.” It may be new as so many people are applying to SINP and the province wants to ensure that applicants can actually work in their NOC.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

• 4214-Early Childhood Educators: Level II or III Early Childhood Educator Certification is required for SINP eligibility. Provide copies of your assessment letter, the Early Learning and Child Care Assessment Sheet, and your Certificate of Qualification at Level II or III in Early Childhood Education from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education.

Nov 28, 2020
It is on the SINP website, go to the link, scroll down, and download the document “SINP Requirements for Licensure.” It may be new as so many people are applying to SINP and the province wants to ensure that applicants can actually work in their NOC.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

• 4214-Early Childhood Educators: Level II or III Early Childhood Educator Certification is required for SINP eligibility. Provide copies of your assessment letter, the Early Learning and Child Care Assessment Sheet, and your Certificate of Qualification at Level II or III in Early Childhood Education from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education.
Dear Naturgrl,

Thank you very much for your kind response. Would like to know further that my wife has completed her two years MA in Special Education from the University of Karachi in December 2019. Can we apply with EOI for NOC # 4215 or still there are some other pre-requisite also need to qualify for NOC # 4215?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Naturgrl,

Thank you very much for your kind response. Would like to know further that my wife has completed her two years MA in Special Education from the University of Karachi in December 2019. Can we apply with EOI for NOC # 4215 or still there are some other pre-requisite also need to qualify for NOC # 4215?
No. Everty you are asking is on the SINP site.