+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS update Medical

exmortis

Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys,

My medical results were uploaded on Feb 5th and my ECAS status has not been updated to "medicals have been received" as of writing this. My question is when is it fair for me to panic?

I'm concerned about this because I had a hitch with my medical tests. My syphilis screen came back positive, however, the confirmatory tests were all negative. Per protocol I had to repeat the test in 2 weeks to rule out an early infection. Once again, the screen came back positive and all confirmatory tests negative. My doctor advised me that this is a 'biological false positive' and that I don't have syphilis and that she would write a letter explaining the same.

Obviously, this may raise eyebrows. Your thoughts are appreciated.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exmortis said:
Hi guys,

My medical results were uploaded on Feb 5th and my ECAS status has not been updated to "medicals have been received" as of writing this. My question is when is it fair for me to panic?

I'm concerned about this because I had a hitch with my medical tests. My syphilis screen came back positive, however, the confirmatory tests were all negative. Per protocol I had to repeat the test in 2 weeks to rule out an early infection. Once again, the screen came back positive and all confirmatory tests negative. My doctor advised me that this is a 'biological false positive' and that I don't have syphilis and that she would write a letter explaining the same.

Obviously, this may raise eyebrows. Your thoughts are appreciated.
That online status took some time to update. You can check later.