+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas status dissappeared!! WOW

ihavepr

Dec 12, 2011
I cant believe it.. from the day I landed, the ecas record has dissappeared. I get the message that they cant find my record. I have tried all means of searching but what I get is

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons ....."

Is there anyone who got the same problem? Am sure I am not mistyping any information
Incidently the helpdesk says they have no idea and control on the info shown on site. And as such I am ok!!!!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihavepr said:
I cant believe it.. from the day I landed, the ecas record has dissappeared. I get the message that they cant find my record. I have tried all means of searching but what I get is

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons ....."

Is there anyone who got the same problem? Am sure I am not mistyping any information
Incidently the helpdesk says they have no idea and control on the info shown on site. And as such I am ok!!!!
There is no reason for CIC to show the status if you have landed.
What do you need it for?

ihavepr

Dec 12, 2011
Baloo said:
There is no reason for CIC to show the status if you have landed.
What do you need it for?
To check the address for the PR cards.
Even online tool for change address doesnt work because it gets the same record. Though I have already faxed the new address and confirmed that they updated it, I am more amused by the dissappearance

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihavepr said:
To check the address for the PR cards.
Even online tool for change address doesnt work because it gets the same record. Though I have already faxed the new address and confirmed that they updated it, I am more amused by the dissappearance
So no need to check then.

They have no requirement to keep it online, it usually disappears fairly fast - maybe someone was really efficient for once :)

AZRAHIL

Jan 5, 2012
What is ecas address? I am new to this forum, just surfing here and there and trying to gather knowledge intending to apply but don't know how.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AZRAHIL said:
What is ecas address? I am new to this forum, just surfing here and there and trying to gather knowledge intending to apply but don't know how.
http://immipedia.ca/E-CAS