+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Nope...it's been 6 months since my file transfer and nothing is happening.. I'm getting very worried :(
Bro you become MD request from lov
,you become pre arrivel, or you passed any stage, after how long time ur file in process again from application received

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hello, Guys

I got the status "In Process " back from Application received and give the status "Medical has been passed" on Sept 6, 2019.

Normally , How to take longer for Passport req after medical Pass?? (Inland Applicant - AB, Apply May 2018 - One dependent) . if you guys know any anything about that, please let me know the exact current time is going on,???

Thank you

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello, Guys

I got the status "In Process " back from Application received and give the status "Medical has been passed" on Sept 6, 2019.

Normally , How to take longer for Passport req after medical Pass?? (Inland Applicant - AB, Apply May 2018 - One dependent) . if you guys know any anything about that, please let me know the exact current time is going on,???

Thank you
Some people get ppr within 1-2 months after medical done, but others can waiting more than year

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello, Guys

Thank you
My status is InProcess since I passed medical on August 21, still waiting for any next update. Inland applicant AB and applied April 2018.

kikio

Jul 27, 2019
Bro you become MD request from lov
,you become pre arrivel, or you passed any stage, after how long time ur file in process again from application received
Do you know your reason for transferring?
My file was transferred to lvo on the same day MR was sent out, the reason was eligibility. My online status has been in process ever since.
At the moment only my medical is passed. Criminality is still in progress and everything else is NOT started. Anyone at Etobicoke with similar timeline? I wonder which month of applicants they're working on right now..