+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to Application Received from In Process, FILE TRANSFERRED TO CALGARY VO

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Nope I didn’t. I contacted them late last year when my application was first transferred to Calgary and they said I shouldn’t contact them again, and that they will let me know when they need anything or when a decision is made.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope I didn’t. I contacted them late last year when my application was first transferred to Calgary and they said I shouldn’t contact them again, and that they will let me know when they need anything or when a decision is made.
I’m in the same boat, but for me I’m sure, it’s because of my a change in situations. After I had applied, I had a misunderstanding with my common law partner, the police came in and it resulted in arrest and fingerprint, and then obviously the case is pending. I’m back with my partner and court ordered me to do counselling sessions to have the charges withdrawn, so I’m sure they are waiting to see the outcome.

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
AOR received on 15 may 2019

Medical Request on 30 sep 2019

Medical Done on 15 Oct 2019

Medical Received on 30 Oct 2019

Medical Passed on 04 Nov 2019

Status Change from INPROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

After that no update. Applied under SINP employment offer anyone has idea when to expect DM
Hello I got same timeline as urs and I am also in SINP and my file file also transferred to Ottawa hav u got any updates? Thanks