+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS shows application withdrawn

Shaxin

Mar 28, 2014
Hello good people of this forum I hope I could ask a nugget of your immigration wisdom. I am a live in caregiver who was granted a PR and landed last July 23, 2014. I am just waiting for my PR card to arrive. My dilemma was when I was checking my ECAS to check if it changed to Complete instead I saw withdrawn. I never file any withdrawal letter and am already a PR. Could it bean error on CIC mixing my client ID with someone else. Thanks.

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im sure its a mistake. If you are already PR, then dont worry about it

don09

Sep 14, 2012
Shaxin said:
Hello good people of this forum I hope I could ask a nugget of your immigration wisdom. I am a live in caregiver who was granted a PR and landed last July 23, 2014. I am just waiting for my PR card to arrive. My dilemma was when I was checking my ECAS to check if it changed to Complete instead I saw withdrawn. I never file any withdrawal letter and am already a PR. Could it bean error on CIC mixing my client ID with someone else. Thanks.

Hi,
Have you tried to call cic? What did they say?

phng7

Sep 27, 2014
Hi! I just want to ask if did you already resolved this thing? Because I just found out too that we have the same situation... please share.. your response is highly appreciated. thank you.